400G QSFP-DD LR8
ZDFP10L-DCL is an Eight-Channel, Pluggable, Parallel, Fiber-Optic QSFP Double Density for 400 Gigabit Ethernet Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for 10km multi-lane data communication and interconnection applications. It integrates eight data lanes in each direction with 8x26.5625GBd. Each lane can operate at 53.125Gbps up to 10km using G.652 SMF with KP-FEC. These modules are designed tO operate over single mode fiber systems using LAN-WDM 8 wavelengths. The electrical interface uses a 76 contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses duplex LC connector . The Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS) for QSFP DD modules, This module incorporates ZKTel proven circuit and EML technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
- 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
- Transmission data rate up to 53Gbps per channel
- 8x53Gbps PAM4 transmitter and PAM4 receiver
- 8 channels LAN-WDM 8 wavelengths EML
- 8 channels PIN photo detector
- Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
- Power consumption <12.5W
- Hot Pluggable QSFP DD form factor and Compliant with CMIS 4.0
- Maximum link length of 10km G.652 SMF with KP-FEC
- Duplex LC receptacles
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS compliant(lead free)
- IEEE 802.3bs 400GBASE-LR8
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Address: The Intersection of Sanjiang Road and Paozhong Road, Paojiang
Industrial Zone, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province., 312071 P.R. China
Copyright (C) Shaoxing ZKTel Equipment Co.,LTD.
Copyright (C) Shaoxing ZKTel Equipment Co.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.