400G QSFP-DD PSM8
ZFFN02L-DCM is an Eight-Channel, Pluggable, Parallel, Fiber-Optic QSFP Double Density for 2x200 Gigabit Ethernet Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnection applications. It integrates eight data lanes in each direction with 8x26.5625GBd. Each lane can operate at 53.125Gbps up to 2km using G.652 SMF with KP-FEC. These modules are designed to operate over single mode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 1310nm. The electrical interface uses a 76 contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses a MPO16/MTP16 APC connector. The Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS) for QSFP DD modules. This module incorporates ZKTel proven circuit and EML technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
- 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
- Transmission data rate up to 53Gbps per channel
- 8x53Gbps PAM4 transmitter and PAM4 receiver
- 8 channels 1310nm uncooled EML
- 8 channels PIN photo detector array
- Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
- Power consumption <11W
- Hot Pluggable QSFP DD form factor and Compliant with CMIS 4.0
- Maximum link length of 2km G.652 SMF with KP-FEC
- MPO16 APC connector receptacle
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Operating case temperature 20℃ to +60℃
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS compliant(lead free
- EEE 802.3bs 200GBASE-DR4
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Address: The Intersection of Sanjiang Road and Paozhong Road, Paojiang
Industrial Zone, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province., 312071 P.R. China
Copyright (C) Shaoxing ZKTel Equipment Co.,LTD.
Copyright (C) Shaoxing ZKTel Equipment Co.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.