50G QSFP28 PAM4 ER4
The ZKTEL 50G PAM4 QSFP28 modules offer customers 50Gb/s electrical interface compliant with CEI- 28G-VSR standard for 50GAUI-2 with 2X25Gb/s high speed CML signal and 50Gb/s PAM4 optical interface, up to 40km reach on single mode fiber for 50G ER
Zktel ZDQO40I-DCL is a 50 Gbps transceiver module for optical communication applications compliant to 50G ER requirement. The module converts 2 inputs channels of 25Gbps electrical data to single PAM4 optical signals for 50Gbps optical transmission.
Reversely on the receiver side, the module receives 50Gbps PAM4 optical signals and then converts them to electrical data for 2 output channels.The central wavelength of the optical channel is 1310nm. For SMF applications, the transceiver module has an operating range up to 40km SMF with nominal bit rate of 26.5625Gbaud/s.
Zktel ZDQO40I-DCL is designed with QSFP28 form factor, optical/electrical connection and I2C interface according to the SFF series standard.
- Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor
- Supports 50GBASE-ER (26.5625 Gb/s)
- 25G EML-Based linear transmitter
- 25G APD linear receivers
- Power consumption < 3.5W
- Commercial case temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Maximum 40km link distance on SMF with KP4 FEC
- Diagnostic features through I2C interface per SFF 8636 standard
- Providing real-time monitoring of Transmitted optical power Received optical power Laser
- bias current Module temperature Supply Voltage
- Industry-standard LC duplex connector
- IEC 60825-1 Class 1/CDRH Class 1 laser eye safe
- Compliance with Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.