The ZKTel's 1000BASE-T Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are based on the SFP Multi Source Agreement (MSA) . They are compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.3 . The 1000BASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features.
- Up to 1.25 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Low power dissipation(1.05W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Fully metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 1.25 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 5 cable with Serdes interface
- Case operating temperature：
Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
Extended: -10°C to +80°C
Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Add product X