200G QSFP-DD SR8
This product is a QSFP-DD Optical transceiver for 8 x25 Gb/s optical links. It operates at 25.78125Gb/s up to 70m over OM3 multimode optical fiber and 100m over OM4 fiber. The optical transmitter portion of the transceiver incorporates two 4 channels VCSEL array, two 4 channels input buffer and laser driver, diagnostic monitors, control and bias blocks. For module control, the control interface incorporates a Two Wire Serial interface of clock and data signals. Diagnostic monitors for VCSEL bias, module temperature, TX power，RX power and supply voltage are implemented and results are available through the Two Wire Serial interface. Alarm and warning thresholds are established for the monitored attributes. Flags are set and interrupts generated when the attributes are outside the thresholds. All flags are latched and will remain set even if the condition initiating the latch clears and operation resumes. The optical output will squelch for loss of input signal unless squelch is disabled.
- Supports 206.25Gb/s(8x NRZ 25.78125Gbps) aggregate bit rate
- Reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over MMF
- 8x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
- Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
- Single MPO-16 receptacle
- Compliant with QSFP-DD MSA, IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 and CMIS
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Case operating temperature range:0°C to +70°C
- Maximum Power dissipation < 4 W
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS Compliant
- Class 1 Laser Products
- 2x 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Address: The Intersection of Sanjiang Road and Paozhong Road, Paojiang
Industrial Zone, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province., 312071 P.R. China
Copyright (C) Shaoxing ZKTel Equipment Co.,LTD.
Copyright (C) Shaoxing ZKTel Equipment Co.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.