The BOSA is used for 1310nm Tx/1490(1480~1500nm) Rx 1.244Gbps/2.488Gb/s/1550nm Analog Rx Triplexer Optical Module OSA consists of 1310 nm multi-quantum-well structured DFB laser diode, a 1490 nm digital receiver and a 1550nm analog receiver integrated by a WDM filter. It is suitable for passive optical network transceiver in ONU equipment of FTTP systems.
- Single fiber bi-directional data links with Asymmetric Data Rate.
- DFB 1310nm laser diode as 1.244Gb/s transmitter. APD 1490nm with TIA and 2.488Gb/s post amplifier receiver. PIN 1550nm and 2.5GHz bandwidth receiver.
- Single mode fiber package with Pigtail SC/APC connector.
- Kink free P-I characteristics with high return loss.
- RoHS compliant and lead-free.
- Excellent Reliability
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ 85℃
- Meets ITU-T984.5.
- Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Networks (G-PON) – ONU Transceiver.
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Add product X