The ZKTel's 10GBASE-T Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP+) transceivers are based on the SFP+ Multi Source Agreement (MSA) . They are compatible with the 10Gigabit Ethernet and 10GBASE-T standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.3 . The 10GBASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features.
- Supports Links up to 30m using Cat 6a/7 Cable
- SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
- IEEE 802.3az Compliant
- Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
- Fast Retrain EMI Cancellation Algorithm
- Low EMI Emissions
- I2C 2-Wire Interface for Serial ID and PHY Register Access
- Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
- Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better MDI/MDIX Crossover
- Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
- Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link Diagnostic Features
- Robust Die Cast Housing
- Bail Latch Style ejector mechanism
- Unshielded and Shielded cable support
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.