SFP 1.25G 100km
The products are compliant with the Small Form- Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. The Digital Diagnostic Monitoring functions as described in SFF-8472 are provided via an I2C serial interface.
The module provides digital diagnostic information of its operating conditions and status, including transmitting power, laser bias, receiver input optical power, module temperature, and supply voltage. Calibration and alarm/warning threshold data are written and stored in internal memory (EEPROM). The memory map is compatible with SFF-8472, as shown in Fig. 2. The diagnostic data are raw A/D values and must be converted to real world units using calibration constants stored in EEPROM locations 56 – 95 in A2h.
- LC SFP Single Mode Transceiver
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with LC receptacle
- 1550nm DFB Laser Diode for Transmitter and APD+TIA for receiver
- Single +3.3 Power Supply
- Complies with Telcordia (Bellcore) GR-468-CORE
- Typical data rate 1.25Gbps
- Maximal reach 100km
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- Routers, Hubs or Repeaters
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Add product X