10G XFP LR
Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It offers previously unavailable system cost, upgrade, and reliability benefits by virtue of being hot-pluggable.
The ZD6D109-DxL is compliant with the 10G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (XFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It offers previously unavailable system cost, upgrade, and reliability benefits by virtue of being hot-pluggable.
The ZD6D109-DxL is a very compact 10Gb/s optical transceiver module for serial optical communication applications at 10Gb/s. The ZD6D109-DxL converts a 10Gb/s serial electrical data stream to 10Gb/s optical output signal and a 10Gb/s optical input signal to 10Gb/s serial electrical data streams. The high speed 10Gb/s electrical interface is fully compliant with XFI specification and allows FR4 host PCB trace up to 200mm.
- Supports 9.95Gb/s～11.09Gb/s bit rates
- Transceiver unit with independent uncooled 1310nm DFB laser diode transmitter and PIN photodiode receiver
- Meet XFP MSA completely
- Digital diagnostic monitoring
- Metal enclosure for lower EMI
- Duplex LC receptacle
- XFP Mechanical Interface with bail latch for easy removal
- LVTTL logic level Tx_Disable and Rx_LOS functions
- Qualified to meet the intent of Bellcore reliability practices
- 3.3V power supply only
- XFI loopback
- Power consumption less than 2.0W, 1.5W typical
- Links of 2~10 km with 9/125 μm SMF
- Complies with RoHS directive(2002/95/EC)
- 10GBASE-LR/LW (10G Ethernet)
- VSR-2000-2R1,I-64.1 (STM-64) / SR-1 (OC-192)
- 1200-SM-LL-L(10G Fiber Channel)
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Add product X