100G QSFP28 to 4x25G SFP28 DAC
100G QSFP28 passive copper direct-attach cables are suitable for very short distances and offer a highly cost-effective way to establish a 100-Gigabit link between QSFP28 ports of QSFP28 switches within racks and across adjacent racks. These cables are used for 100GbE and Infniband standards, to maximize performance. 100G QSFP28 are designed to meet emerging data center and high performance computing application needs for a high density cabling interconnect system capable of delivering an aggregate data bandwidth of 40Gb/s. This interconnect system is fully compliant with existing industry standard specifications such as the QSFP MSA and IBTA (InfiniBand Trade Association). The 100G QSFP28 cables support the bandwidth transmission requirements as defined by IEEE 802.3ba (100Gb/s) and Infiniband QDR (4x125 Gb/s per channel) specifications.
- Compliant SFF-8636、SFF-8402
- Compliant Sonet IEEE802.3bj
- Operating case temperature: -40 to 85°C
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Precision process control for minimization of pair-to-pair skew
- AC coupling of PECL signals
- EEPROM for cable signature & system communications
- 30 AWG to 26 AWG cable sizes available
- RoHS compliant
- 10G/40G /100G Sonet
- Infiniband SDR, DDR, QDR, FDR, EDR
- DATA Center & Clouds
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.