100G QSFP28 AOC
This product is a high data rate parallel active optical cable (AOC), to overcome the bandwidth limitation of traditional copper cable. The AOC offers 4 independent data transmission channels and 4 data receiving channels via the multimode ribbon fibers, each capable of 25Gb/s operation. Consequently, an aggregate data rate of 100Gb/s over 70 meters transmission can be achieved by this product, to support the ultra-fast computing data exchange.
The product is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection according to the QSFP28 Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.
- Four-channel full-duplex active optical cable
- Multirate capability: 10 Gb/s and 25 Gb/s per channel
- QSFP28 high-density form factor
- Reliable VCSEL array technology using multimode fiber
- Hot Pluggable
- power dissipation: <3.5W per cable end
- Commercial operating case temperature range: 0ºC to 70ºC
- UL certification optional cables
- IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE SR4 and 40GBASE SR4
- 128G Fiber Channel
- Infiniband FDR/EDR
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.
Add product X