100G QSFP28 CWDM4
The QSFP28 Optical Transceiver Module is designed for use in 100GBASE Ethernet throughput up to 2km over single mode fiber (SMF) with duplex LC connectors. The 100 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over four wavelengths at 1271, 1291, 1311, 1331 nm. This transceiver is compliant with IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3bm, 100G CWDM4 MSA, SFF-8665, SFF-8636 and ITU-T G.694.2 standards. Digital diagnostics functions are also available via the I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP28 MSA, to allow access to real-time operating parameters. With these features, this easy to install, hot swappable transceiver is suitable to be used in various applications, such as data centers, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layer applications.
- 4 CWDM lanes Mux/De-mux design
- CWDM TOSA integrated Driver
- Build in CDR on both TX and RX
- Up to 25.78Gbps Data rate per wavelength
- Up to 2km transmission on SMF
- Electrically hot-pluggable
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface
- Compliant with QSFP28 MSA with LC connector
- Case operating temperature range:0°C to 70°C
- Power dissipation < 3.5 W
- 100G Ethernet &100GBASE-LR4
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.