100G QSFP28 SR4
The QSFP28 Optical Transceiver Module is designed for use in 100GBASE Ethernet throughput up to 100m over OM4 multimode fiber (MMF) using a wavelength of 850nm via a MTP/MPO-12 connector. This transceiver is compliant with IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 and CAUI-4 standard. Digital diagnostics functions are also available via the I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP28 MSA, to allow access to real-time operating parameters. With these features, this easy to install, hot swappable transceiver is suitable to be used in various applications, such as data centers, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layer applications.
- Support 100GBASE-SR4/100G Fiber Channel application
- Compliant to QSFP28 Electrical MSA SFF-8636
- Multi rate of up to 25.78125Gbps
- Transmission distance up to 100m (OM4)
- +3.3V single power supply
- Low power consumption
- Operating case temp Commercial: 0°C to +70 °C
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
- 100GBASE-SR4 at 25.78125Gbps per lane
- InfiniBand QDR, EDR
- Other optical links
A good business needs more communication, we are totally ready to offer you our help with our professional product knowledge and experience.